Grassroots Advocacy & Public Affairs Products
Whether you are a cause-based organization or a corporation getting involved in stakeholder engagement to influence public policy, grassroots advocacy can be a powerful weapon in the fight to achieve your goals.
Phone2Action provides a full suite of tools to facilitate your grassroots advocacy efforts, making it easy for you to acquire, engage, and mobilize your advocates.
- Build unlimited multi-channel, user-friendly grassroots advocacy campaigns
- Track relationships and connections with your key influencers
- Combine multiple campaigns into one-stop Action Centers
- Power your next event with our live event engagement tools
- Track success metrics with our back-end campaign reporting dashboard
- Integrate your existing CRMs, AMSs, and email clients with our platform
Interested in seeing the platform in action?
Contact us now to schedule a demo customized to your needs.
Grassroots Advocacy Platform
Connect your supporters with their elected officials at the federal, state and local levels through Phone2Action’s innovative, effective, and easy-to-use grassroots advocacy platform. We combine social media, email, and phone into mobile-responsive campaign pages where your advocates can find and contact their elected officials.
In less than five minutes, your advocates can send personal messages to their legislators through any or all of the following channels:
- Email messages to legislators’ inboxes
- Tweet legislators directly
- Call legislators’ offices with a single click
Phone2Action Stakeholder Management tools make it easy to survey advocates, identify existing relationships, and track meetings between your organization’s leaders and lawmakers to measure your impact and identify new opportunities.
- Track every interaction
- Find your true champions
- Track what stakeholders say on social media
- Review everything from one place
Advocacy Action Centers
Create a central, go-to hub for all your public policy campaigns with one of our Action Centers, while showcasing your commitment to advocacy. Here are the benefits you get:
- Drive your advocates to one location where they can engage in multiple issues
- Promote featured or new campaigns with special tags when you want to draw attention to them
- Leverage a layout that’s designed with your advocates in mind
Action Centers are a key component of the Phone2Action platform, and can be set up within seconds after building your first campaign.
Live Event Engagement
Harness the energy of grassroots advocacy at your events and conferences with a live call-to-action that moves your audience to action. Here’s what advocates can do if you’re using our tools:
- Text a keyword and take action on an advocacy campaign in the audience right from their smartphones
- Watch a live advocate counter along each person’s name update in real time
- Watch pins drop on a live map representing where advocates’ actions are taken
Phone2Action’s powerful, comprehensive reporting dashboard lets you track campaign performance and advocate engagement in real-time. Stay on top of your campaigns in one central location, where you can:
- Track aggregate metrics across all your campaigns
- See legislative connections
- Watch growth in activity and number of advocates over time
- Stay informed on how each of your keywords perform over time
- Find out who your Top Advocates are based on activity
Our reporting dashboard lets you stay apprised of how your campaigns are performing so your grassroots strategy is informed by data-driven decisions.
Your digital advocacy platform is only one part of your overall tech stack. As a best-in-class modular platform, we integrate with your email client, CRM, or AMS. Here are the benefits of Phone2Action’s technology integrations:
- Integrate Phone2Action with your CRM or AMS to get a comprehensive picture of each advocate’s relationship with your organization, including their level of participation in fundraising, calls-to-action and live events.
- Leverage mailers like MailChimp and ConstantContact to easily communicate with advocates in the Phone2Action platform and mobilize them to take action when it matters most.