When Facebook and Google halted political and social issue ads, the community was left scrambling. Teams were forced to adapt, and quick. In the matter of weeks, Government Affairs professionals were forced to devise new digital strategies, while also learning a new platform.
What would you do if your main lead ad platform is unavailable? How do you shift your strategy while still actively acquiring, engaging, and mobilizing supporters?
Join this session and hear from seasoned executives from Do Big Things, Acquire Digital, and Urban Legend as they share tips and tricks on how to make the most of digital tools.
- Strategies for platform diversification
- Pros and cons to different social media tools
- How to build a successful LinkedIn Lead Ad campaign
- The importance of leveraging API
- What clients should be paying for when it comes to digital advertising
- How to create a trusted influencer base
- How to build clear and authentic Creator-Driven content
- Much, much more