In every association, departments are expected to report on progress and a show return on investment—and that includes government relations and public affairs teams. To draw resources, maintain and grow a healthy program, reporting the value of your work is essential.
Our Validating an Advocacy Program white paper shows professionals how to explain your strategy, challenges and performance to your leadership and member boards. The topics include:
- How to define success as an organization
- How to agree upon the right metrics
- How to increase your numbers—fast
- How to properly set expectations
- How to create a reporting program that works
Associations are seeing more success than ever before. Download Validating an Advocacy Program to learn how to tell that story effectively.