Advocacy is very different in an election year. Candidates take positions on issues daily, from trade and taxes to regulation of all kinds. The action moves fast. The debate gets noisy.
Will your association have a voice? The answer depends on your ability to communicate with your members and activate your advocacy game.
Phone2Action’s free guide, Sharpen Your Advocacy in an Election Year, is designed to tune your program for maximum impact. The guide covers:
- What’s at stake as Americans go to the polls
- The challenge of election-year communications
- How to set election-year goals
- How to create a communications plan
- How to leverage technology to communicate more effectively
Download Sharpen Your Advocacy in an Election Year to create your plan, engage your members and make your voice heard.