You spend hours helping Members, regulators, and their staff understand your organization. You are a star at demonstrating how policy will affect your employees, members, supporters, and partners.
How well do you handle internal comms? If you’re like most professionals, not as well as you could.
Carolyn Coda has spent years helping government affairs teams communicate internally. It’s a complex task, and she has concrete suggestions for helping you do it right.
- Considerations based on whether your department reports into the CEO, General Counsel, HR, or other groups
- How to handle executives with an addiction to political news.
- Tips for challenging your assumptions on how well your briefing documents are actually understood
- Suggestions for newsletters vs other forms of communication
- How to write a stellar briefing document
- Much, much more