Environmental, Social & Governance is nothing new. However, it has traditionally been viewed as completely separate from the policy work of government affairs.
Susan Moore, VP of Corporate Responsibility and International Government Affairs at AMD, regularly taps into her company’s ESG priorities as part of her policy work.
The intended result? Better meetings with more policymakers, increased brand reputation, clearer ROI, and more.
Join us as Susan outlines how your department can integrate ESG into its work and deliver better outcomes.
- How ESG intersects with Government Affairs
- Ways to uncover new policy areas available to you
- Tips for better outcomes through the lens of ESG
- How to build your organization’s reputation on the Hill
- Methods for driving greater visibility for your department
- Much, much more