Log in to your Facebook or Twitter account. Right now. Scroll through your news feed. I’ll bet that you’ll find posts and tweets from friends advocating for public policy issues without having to scroll too far down the page.
Now, if you are an advocacy campaign manager, imagine what would happen if one of your advocates posted about your issue. Imagine the impact that would have. Now, think about the impact you’re missing if you don’t move your advocacy efforts to your social media platforms.
The advocacy environment has radically shifted, moving from traditional offline methods to online engagement. Recent data shows that 84% of Americans are more comfortable discussing political issues on social media than in person. People are using social channels to raise their voices, engage in discussions, connect with their elected officials, and more.
To fully realize the value of social media as a channel to drive public policy change, organizations need new, powerful digital advocacy tools. To help drive advocate engagement on social media, we’ve just launched SocialPulse, the first social media sharing and amplification tool for advocacy professionals.
Social media has changed the face of civic engagement. SocialPulse will power the next generation of relationships between advocates and organizations.
Introducing SocialPulse: The Most Innovative and Effective Social Media Advocacy Tool for Advocacy Campaigns
Phone2Action was the first software platform to provide tools to connect advocates with their elected officials via Facebook and Twitter. Now, we’re taking the next step with SocialPulse, a new Phone2Action innovation that enables you to take the ‘pulse’ of your campaigns on social media, gaining real-time insight into your advocates’ activities on behalf of your cause and allowing you to amplify their messages.
From one central location, you can:
- Share your advocacy campaigns on Facebook and Twitter
- Track your campaign’s performance across multiple social media accounts from one dashboard
- Engage your advocates on social media directly from the SocialPulse dashboard
- Watch advocates interact with their elected officials in real time
- Watch advocates share your campaigns on their own pages, encouraging their friends and family to take action
For more details on all the game-changing features and tools, download our SocialPulse product overview.
6 Questions That SocialPulse Can Answer With a Single Click
- How many people have seen and clicked on my Facebook or Twitter posts?
- How many of those people who clicked have taken action to connect with their elected officials?
- What are my advocates saying to their elected officials?
- Are my advocates spreading the word about my campaign, telling their friends and family to take action?
- Is my advocacy campaign taking off?
- Are my advocates influencing their officials and making a difference?
SocialPulse, like all of the other features on Phone2Action, will boost the effectiveness of your social media activity, giving you unprecedented tools and access to information that will drive your advocacy campaign success. For more information on how you can use SocialPulse to advance your cause and power your movement, download our short SocialPulse guide.
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest civic engagement trends, best practices, and news, right in your inbox.